IT SUPPORT IN WIRRAL
Your IT Department, Your IT Manager, Your Business Partner
Providing Outstanding IT Support Across Wirral
We’ve devised a three-tier IT support package system consisting of bronze, silver, and gold packages. The differences between these packages aren’t as large as you might think and don’t affect the remote support you can access throughout the week but do provide options for customers looking for regular on-site support.
To this day, we’ve not lost a customer due to poor service or cost and we think this makes us worthy of working with businesses across Wirral.
We’re based in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle, a fast-rising area of the city centre. Our premises is conveniently located for Wirral customers and our locality ensures that we can reach you extremely quickly in the event of on-site support being required.
Supporting businesses in Wirral is a pleasure for us and we’re proud to be working in the home of Tranmere Rovers FC, The Royal Liverpool Golf Club, and Cammel Laird.
IT Services We Offer in Wirral
- Complete, tailored IT support Wirral businesses will find suits them down to the ground
- Infrastructure management so that you can focus on business and we can deal with your hardware and equipment needs
- Software management, meaning no more fussing around with installing and updating Microsoft Office on every computer in the office
- Cloud based services to keep your data backed up, your software current, and your documents and files shareable
- Comprehensive security systems including antivirus and firewalls, keeping your business safe from malicious attacks
- A range of connectivity services such as setting up wireless networks, data cabling, and hosting your phone systems
Our IT support Wirral service is already enjoyed by a list of happy customers and we’re eager to provide our excellent IT services and support to more. Here’s some feedback from the companies we already work with:
Staying connected is so important for businesses these days as we’re so reliant on not only...
Not all businesses have the facilities or resources to have their own in house IT department...