IT SUPPORT IN
Your IT Department, Your IT Manager, Your Business Partner
In Depth IT Support for St Helens
This is possible through our three-tier support system, split into bronze, silver, and gold packages. Although unlimited remote support is at the centre of all three options, silver and gold are designed to suit customers with the requirement for regular on-site support from our specialist engineers.
Because we adapt to meet our customer’s requirements, we’ve never lost anyone through poor service or high cost. We want to bring this reputation to St Helens.
Our office is located in the centre of Liverpool and we’re only a half hour drive away from St Helens so, as one of our North-West customers, you’ll benefit from lightning quick on-site support response times. Our proximity to St Helens also means it’s easy for you to drop into our office for a chat about how we can help your business.
IT Services We Offer in St Helens
- Three packages of IT support that are scaled to the needs of your business to avoid you paying for what you don’t need
- Forward-thinking infrastructure management that entails maintenance, updates, and hosting
- A comprehensive software management system that gives you and all of your employees easy access to the software that you need on all computers
- Sophisticated UK based cloud system so that you can backup your data and seamlessly share files internally
- Reputable security software to keep your business protected from external attacks and threats
- A number of connectivity based services that include wireless network installation, data cabling, and the setup of complicated telephony systems
Want to be our first St Helens based customer but not sure we’re right for your business? The feedback we’ve received from our customers across the North-West should help you to make up your mind:
ICT Solutions aims to put the best practices into place to stop cyber attacks from occuring,...
The Baltic Triangle is a vibrant business area of Liverpool so it’s vital to have fast...