Government IT Support
At ICT Solutions, you’ll find our experience of working with a number of national or local government departments invaluable.
If you work in national or local government and need to upgrade your IT, you’re probably juggling two irreconcilable necessities – getting a bespoke system that meets your needs and working on a tight budget.
Public finances are under significant pressure and you’d be better off keeping your money in your pocket than investing in a system that’s not fit-for-purpose.
IT Services for Government
Our services include:
- Procurement – advising and acquiring exactly the hardware and software you need at discounted prices
- Cloud Solutions – giving you access to all your files, documents and emails from any location
- Network Security – ensuring that this access, and the storage of your data, is secure at all times
- IT support 24/7 – if you have any kind of problem or question, you can call us at any time of the day or night, on any day of the week
- Backup and Recovery – and should your system fail (it does happen) we can get you up and running again with full data recovery
- Mobile Devices – when your IT leaves the office, it takes our protection with it; mobile devices such as tablets and phones are all covered by ICT Solutions
- Managed Print Services – problems with print and document production can be a significant distraction and inefficiency. Our managed print service puts you back in control.
To ensure our customers get the best deal, we offer our IT support in three different packages. Our bronze package includes unlimited access to remote IT support within the working week, while customers with more complex requirements can opt for silver and gold which includes different levels of on-site support.