IT Support for Education
Like many public services, education has faced exceptional challenges in recent times. Just one example is the provision of online learning for children who are unable to attend school or college.
Once again, IT provision for education has been placed in the spotlight, showing that systems will need to be robust and flexible to be fit-for-purpose in the future.
At ICT Solutions, we have worked with the education sector for many years, both state and independent, and we understand your unique requirements. A ‘one size fits all’ approach simply does not work. If you engage ICT Solutions, we first listen to see what you need and what you don’t need. Only then do we act.
IT Services for Education
Our services include:
- Expert IT support Merseyside wide, specifically designed to maximise the efficiency of your business
- Management of your business’s hardware and equipment infrastructure, including maintenance and scaling adjustments
- Software management avoiding you having to manually install and update software packages on individual computers
- Access to an efficiency-building, UK based cloud system that enables you to seamlessly backup and share data
- Outstanding security functionality that includes firewall and antivirus software
- Cover-all connectivity services to keep your company communicating, internally and externally
ICT Solutions offers its expertise to the education sector in three different support packages: bronze, silver and gold.