IT Solutions for Education
Like many public services, education has faced exceptional challenges in recent times.
Just one example of challenges education has faced in recent times is the provision of online learning for children who are unable to attend school or college.
Once again, IT provision for education has been placed in the spotlight, showing that systems will need to be robust and flexible to be fit-for-purpose in the future.
At ICT Solutions, we have worked with the education sector for many years, both state and independent, and we understand your unique requirements. A ‘one size fits all’ approach simply does not work. If you engage ICT Solutions, we first listen to see what you need and what you don’t need. Only then do we act.
IT Services for Education
Our services include:
- Procurement – advising and acquiring exactly the hardware and software you need at discounted prices
- Cloud Solutions – giving you access to all your files, documents and emails from any location
- Network Security – ensuring that this access, and the storage of your data, is secure at all times
- IT support 24/7 – if you have any kind of problem or question, you can call us at any time of the day or night, on any day of the week
- Backup and Recovery – and should your system fail (it does happen) we can get you up and running again with full data recovery
- Mobile Devices – when your IT leaves the office, it takes our protection with it; mobile devices such as tablets and phones are all covered by ICT Solutions
- Managed Print Services – problems with print and document production can be a significant distraction and inefficiency. Our managed print service puts you back in control.
ICT Solutions offers its expertise to the education sector in three different support packages: bronze, silver and gold.