Hosted Data Backup
Today data is the lifeblood of every business
Even a little unplanned downtime in your ability to access your data can cost you money and reputation. Lose the lot and you could face ruin, unless you have an effective recovery plan in the form of a hosted data backup system.
Some companies have recovery strategies of a sort. But a common mistake is to limit them to the physical equipment in your office. This only scratches the surface. You need a comprehensive disaster recovery plan that covers all your files, wherever they are stored, with a fast, reliable and secure online data backup service. You need the ICT Solutions plan. Our hosted backup and disaster recovery system is user-friendly, cost-effective and supported by the best standards of customer service.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Spend less and get more: Our cloud-based, UK hosted data backup system means you won’t have to buy new hardware. Instead, you only pay for the resources you use, saving you money and reducing overheads.
- Reduced maintenance costs: By storing your important data off-site, you will save time and money on physical server maintenance.
- Speedy data recovery: If disaster strikes, we’ll have you back up and running in no time by restoring your data straight from the Cloud and onto your servers. We do this by loading data onto secure discs and sending them to you for local recovery; we can also set up virtual machines via the Cloud.
- Scalable and agile: Our cloud service gives you the flexibility to scale your resources to match the IT needs of your business at all times.
- Managed migration and continuous support: ICT Solutions is expert at moving companies to the Cloud and our commitment to excellent and consistent IT support guarantees you the best service from start to finish, and beyond.
Remember, with ICT Solutions’ online backup service, we recover more than your data – we recover your business.
More on UK Hosted Data Backup
Get in touch
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU, GET IN TOUCH TODAY.0151 230 2424 Alternatively leave us a message via our contact form and we’ll get back to you!