IT SUPPORT IN CHESTER
Your IT Department, Your IT Manager, Your Business Partner
Quality IT Support Chester Wide
Our IT support comes in three different packages: gold, silver, and bronze. All three packages come with unlimited remote support for all of your IT needs, because we don’t want to hold back our support to you, but customers looking for frequent on-site support can benefit from the perks of the silver and gold packages.
The fact that we’ve never lost a customer through poor service or extortionate cost reinforces our expertise, and we’re excited to bring our services to Chester’s businesses.
Our office is located in the Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool City Centre, just a 45 minute drive away from Chester. This means that if you need on-site support we can be with you before the problem escalates, and if you have anything you need to discuss, you’re never far from us!
We’re glad to be able to work with businesses in Chester, the home of the Rows, Michael Owen, and Daniel Craig.
IT Services in Chester
- Bespoke IT support packages that are designed to meet your business’s needs
- Infrastructure management to maintain and update your hardware and equipment, keeping you current
- Personalised software management so that you can get the software you need without the software you don’t, charged monthly for your convenience
- Cloud services to backup important data, update software, and share documents internally
- Rigorous security systems that will protect your business, including antivirus and firewall programs
- Various connectivity services that keep you and your colleagues in touch, including wireless network setup, cabling jobs, and phone hosting
We’ve got several customers in Chester already and the feedback we’ve received from them demonstrates how we can help your business. Here’s what a few of our IT support Chester based customers had to say:
Staying connected is so important for businesses these days as we’re so reliant on not only...
Not all businesses have the facilities or resources to have their own in house IT department...