IT Support For Healthcare
If you work in healthcare, moving mountains has become ‘business as usual’ in recent times.
You are constantly responding to challenge and change, and this requires super adaptability and flexibility. And if you once doubted the pivotal role of IT in effective healthcare, you’re unlikely to now.
From inter-hospital data connectivity to remote GP patient consultations, robust and reliable IT systems and services have empowered medical staff to deal with unique new pressures while keeping essential services working.
At ICT Solutions, we understand your world. We provide comprehensive IT services to doctors, dentists and private medical companies working for the NHS, all tailored to specific healthcare needs.
IT services for health sector
Our services include:
- Procurement – advising and acquiring exactly the hardware and software you need at discounted prices
- Cloud Solutions – giving you access to all your files, documents and emails from any location
- Network Security – ensuring that this access, and the storage of your data, is secure at all times
- IT support 24/7 – if you have any kind of problem or question, you can call us at any time of the day or night, on any day of the week
- Backup and Recovery – and should your system fail (it does happen) we can get you up and running again with full data recovery
- Mobile Devices – when your IT leaves the office, it takes our protection with it; mobile devices such as tablets and phones are all covered by ICT Solutions
- Managed Print Services – problems with print and document production can be a significant distraction and inefficiency. Our managed print service puts you back in control.
ICT Solutions offers its expertise to the healthcare sector in three different support packages: bronze, silver and gold.