IT SUPPORT IN WIDNES
Your IT Department, Your IT Manager, Your Business Partner
Delivering Excellent IT Support in Widnes
Our IT support comes in three packages that you can choose between depending on the individual needs of your business. Although our packages do differ in terms of on-site support access, the bronze, silver, and gold options all provide you with unlimited remote support throughout the week. This means that even our lowest paying customers receive our full attention remotely.
Our package system means that we provide our customers with the support they need without the features that they don’t. This has resulted in us being able to say we’ve never lost one of our customers through unsatisfactory service.
In addition to this, our office is based in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle area, a short 30 minute drive away from Widnes town centre. This is a great benefit for potential IT support Widnes customers, facilitating excellent response times for on-site support.
IT Services We Offer in Widnes
- Custom IT support that gives you what you need without the clutter of what you don’t
- Full management of your businesses infrastructure (hardware and equipment) helping you to eliminate the hassle of maintenance and updates
- Software as a service covering all of your software needs across all of your computers in one on demand package
- Access to reliable, accessible, UK based cloud servers allowing you to securely store data backups and easily transfer files
- Sturdy cyber-security systems such as firewalls and anti-virus for your peace of mind
- Several connectivity services including phone hosting and wireless network setup
We don’t yet have IT support Widnes customers but we’re keen to make you our first. The customers that we have in other regions across the North-West of England are already extremely happy with our service, here are a few comments from them:
Staying connected is so important for businesses these days as we’re so reliant on not only...
Not all businesses have the facilities or resources to have their own in house IT department...