IT SUPPORT IN RUNCORN
Your IT Department, Your IT Manager, Your Business Partner
Managed IT Support Runcorn
One of the ways we do this is through our package options for IT support, split into gold, silver, and bronze. These packages correspond to the different levels of on-site support that businesses might need, with bronze focused mostly on remote support while gold covers remote and on-site support 24/7.
Because we adapt to suit each customer we have, we’ve never lost a single one due to bad service or high price. This indicates the value that our support brings at its price point and encourages us to work on building our customer base in Runcorn.
What’s more, we’re based in the Baltic Triangle in Liverpool City Centre so we’re only a 30 minute drive away from your business in Runcorn. This is perfect if you’re looking for regular on-site support, or if you’d just like to come in for a chat!
IT Services We Offer in Runcorn
- Three IT support packages giving you control over what level of coverage you want for your business
- Flexible, scalable infrastructure management covering all of your hardware maintenance and equipment needs
- A modern software service that allows us to look after your software needs for one monthly cost, giving you the programs you need and leaving out those you don’t
- UK based cloud services to connect your network to the cloud and backup your data, share files, and push updates
- Excellent security facilities such as firewall and antivirus software that protect your business from attacks and viruses
- Connectivity services including broadband, cabling, telecoms, and Wi-Fi setup
We don’t yet provide our IT support Runcorn service to local businesses but we’re eager to find our first customer in the area! We already support businesses in neighbouring towns and cities all across the North-West and we’ve had some great feedback from them. Here’s what they’re saying:
Staying connected is so important for businesses these days as we’re so reliant on not only...
Not all businesses have the facilities or resources to have their own in house IT department...