We are looking for a committed IT Engineer to join our busy team based in Liverpool
You will be responsible for trouble shooting service requests both basic through to complex. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to new technologies and grow your knowledge within ICT Solutions. Above all, your work will help people and businesses succeed through technology.
What you’ll do
- Be the first point of contact for clients with technical queries both over the phone and onsite.
- Liaising with clients throughout the lifecycle of the service ticket, ensuring all issues are closed off and communicated to clients.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of complex technical issues.
- Manage multiple tickets at any one time based on priority.
- Meet ICT Solutions SLA’s including fast phone pickups client and priority tickets.
- Attend client sites when needed to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Identify recurring incidents to the Team Lead.
- Working out of hours as required to support clients after business hours.
- Work on client projects, as well as internal infrastructure projects.
Who you are
- Strong willingness to constantly learn and develop.
- Creative and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Have lots of energy and enthusiasm for technology and helping others.
- Able to see things through to completion.
- Willing to roll sleeves up and take initiative.
- Team player, working with other to achieve common goals.
- Be friendly and sociable.
What you need
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an IT Engineer.
- Candidates must have Comptia A+ / Network + qualifications or equivalent.
- Good technical experience with an analytical approach to diagnostics.
- A good understanding of all Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Experience of using remote management tools.
- Experience of server virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare or Citrix).
- Experience with MS Exchange and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and administration of Group Policy.
- Experience supporting and maintaining all versions of Windows Servers including 2016 and 2012 R2.
- Experience in troubleshooting file share applications.
- Networking knowledge covering LAN/vLAN/WAN/TCP/IP/DNS/DHCP technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure i.e. Azure, Amazon.
- Knowledge of phone systems i.e. Avaya, Cisco, Mitel.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development and Training
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays and Christmas Close Down
- Company Pension
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary depending on experience
Driving Licence and Own Vehicle Required
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
To apply for this position please send your CV to us by clicking here.